Guide

The "Home" Page allows you to view the latest updates on a project.. If you are one of the people who are interested in creating your own pictures, please stop by the "Artist's Corner". The "Scratch" page contains a few Scratch games that I made with the pictures that I've drawn. You can explore the posts by simply scrolling down, or you can sort them by project with the "projects" bar below. Feel free to explore the blog, and comment any questions you have. I hope you will enjoy viewing these pictures, and maybe you can create your own!

Sunday 20 October 2013

New Air Force Roundels

Things are going really slow recently, so I've gone back to drawing air force roundels. This time I've drawn a lot of roundels of air forces from asian countries. The reason being that they really tell a story of independence, except for Thailand. I've always been drawn to Thailand, and how every single country around it was colonized, except for itself. That accomplishment speaks for itself, along with being the first asian country to establish an air force. I've also drawn the french air force roundel, because I forgot to when I drew other western countries' air force roundels.

Royal Thai Air Force

Burmanese Air Force

Indian Air Force

Pakistan Air Force

French Air Force

No comments:

Post a Comment