Guide

The "Home" Page allows you to view the latest updates on a project.. If you are one of the people who are interested in creating your own pictures, please stop by the "Artist's Corner". The "Scratch" page contains a few Scratch games that I made with the pictures that I've drawn. You can explore the posts by simply scrolling down, or you can sort them by project with the "projects" bar below. Feel free to explore the blog, and comment any questions you have. I hope you will enjoy viewing these pictures, and maybe you can create your own!

Friday 13 December 2013

Ships For "From Far and Wide"

I've already said before that I would be making a sequel to my first Scratch game, and in order to do that, I needed to draw more pictures for the characters. The game will be called "From Far and Wide". The name does come from a line in "Oh Canada!" and represents the ships coming back from naval exercises to defend Canada. Here's the link:http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/14900473/
I've drawn 3 enemy ships to add to the destroyer, and aircraft carrier I have already drawn. The Admiral Nakimov cruiser is the largest naval ship in the world. The Oscar II is a Russian balistic missile submarine. The last destroyer, is just a destroyer.

Admiral Nakimov Cruiser

Oscar II Submarine

Russian Destroyer

No comments:

Post a Comment