Guide

The "Home" Page allows you to view the latest updates on a project.. If you are one of the people who are interested in creating your own pictures, please stop by the "Artist's Corner". The "Scratch" page contains a few Scratch games that I made with the pictures that I've drawn. You can explore the posts by simply scrolling down, or you can sort them by project with the "projects" bar below. Feel free to explore the blog, and comment any questions you have. I hope you will enjoy viewing these pictures, and maybe you can create your own!

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Things You Can Do With Scratch

As we all already know, there are many things you can do with Scratch. Including make a competition to draw, make animations, etc. I've recently found one of these competition, and drawn my own entry. The competition calls for people to draw a creative design for a pokeball, from the video game pokemon. My entry is a search and rescue pokeball piloted by the pokemon inside. It is modelled after an actual rescue helicopter in the RCAF.



Arrow keys to move, space to transform.

No comments:

Post a Comment