Guide

The "Home" Page allows you to view the latest updates on a project.. If you are one of the people who are interested in creating your own pictures, please stop by the "Artist's Corner". The "Scratch" page contains a few Scratch games that I made with the pictures that I've drawn. You can explore the posts by simply scrolling down, or you can sort them by project with the "projects" bar below. Feel free to explore the blog, and comment any questions you have. I hope you will enjoy viewing these pictures, and maybe you can create your own!

Saturday 7 September 2013

Internet Symbols

This was my very first paint project, from a long, long time ago. Basically, I was trying to replicate all the popular Internet site logos, using only the "spray can" option. You can pretty much tell what each one is supposed to be, so no explanation necessary.






No comments:

Post a Comment