Guide

The "Home" Page allows you to view the latest updates on a project.. If you are one of the people who are interested in creating your own pictures, please stop by the "Artist's Corner". The "Scratch" page contains a few Scratch games that I made with the pictures that I've drawn. You can explore the posts by simply scrolling down, or you can sort them by project with the "projects" bar below. Feel free to explore the blog, and comment any questions you have. I hope you will enjoy viewing these pictures, and maybe you can create your own!

Sunday 8 September 2013

Mix and Matched Canadian Planes

Paint has many useful tools, one of those tools is the ability to paste another picture you've drawn onto the picture you're working on. This has come in useful many times, and this is just an experiment to test it out. I actually just whipped this up 10 minutes ago, so I hope you like it.

 Daredevil Pass
 Stars Will Fly
We Stand on Guard For Thee

No comments:

Post a Comment