Guide

The "Home" Page allows you to view the latest updates on a project.. If you are one of the people who are interested in creating your own pictures, please stop by the "Artist's Corner". The "Scratch" page contains a few Scratch games that I made with the pictures that I've drawn. You can explore the posts by simply scrolling down, or you can sort them by project with the "projects" bar below. Feel free to explore the blog, and comment any questions you have. I hope you will enjoy viewing these pictures, and maybe you can create your own!

Saturday 7 September 2013

Toronto Maple Leafs

So last hockey season, the Leafs were in the playoffs. I know they aren't a great team, but I still like cheering for a home team. So to celebrate, I drew up this flag. But then they lost the playoffs. So maybe next time they make it big, I'll draw something better.


No comments:

Post a Comment