Guide

The "Home" Page allows you to view the latest updates on a project.. If you are one of the people who are interested in creating your own pictures, please stop by the "Artist's Corner". The "Scratch" page contains a few Scratch games that I made with the pictures that I've drawn. You can explore the posts by simply scrolling down, or you can sort them by project with the "projects" bar below. Feel free to explore the blog, and comment any questions you have. I hope you will enjoy viewing these pictures, and maybe you can create your own!

Sunday 8 September 2013

Super Arrow Fan Art

On Facebook, there's a page called the Super Arrow, and what they're trying to do is recreate the Avro Arrow. I thought it was kinda cool, so I drew up a couple pieces of fan art, and eventually, it led to the BIGGEST project I have ever done, and is still very much on going. I`m hopeful to have another piece of fan art done within the next week, so yea, really exited for that. I hope you guys enjoy these pieces especially, because they`re the ones that inspire me the most.
Oh Canada
 Wing
Old meets new
Canadian Made 
 Super Arrow


No comments:

Post a Comment